SELECT p.* FROM dev1.ds_products as p, ds_product_categories as c, ds_product_option_sets as d where (p.invLevel > 0 or (p.invTrack = 'O' and d.inventory > 0)) and p.pID = d.productId and p.pID = c.pID and c.catID !=0 and p.pAvail = 'Y' and p.pID Not in (28,29,138) and p.pID in (0,0,20,24,25,27,28,29,135,136,137,138,372,543,544,712) group by p.pID order by case c.sortOrder when 0 then 100 else c.sortOrder end
Clinician Lab Coats by Medelita
A clinician lab coat differs from its unisex brethren in the flattering, modern shaping and improved functionality and durability found only in a Medelita lab coat. Our highly sought after clinician lab coats have beautifully soft, 100% cotton subtle textured fabric, modern lapels, and exquisite back waist and pocket detail - both inside and out
Stains Roll Off
Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector is a perfect match with our lab coats - a repel and release technology that aggressively fights the most common lab coat and scrubs stains.
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Medelita.
Watch live testimonials from your colleagues at medical conferences.
- Gender-specific coats that exude professionalism, aptitude and prestige
- Sizes 00 - 16 for women and blazer sizes 36 – 52 for men
- Ergonomic fit allowing excellent range of motion
- Soft, comfortable, natural fiber, 100% cotton fabric
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle resist fabric (1-3% maximum shrinkage)
- Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector = fluid & stain resistance
- Blood and other fluids literally roll off fabric, maintaining bright white color
- Set in stains are easily removed, including ring around collar and sleeve stains
- Multiple functional pockets both inside and out
- Many lab coat styles with iPad compatible pockets
- Clean finish of inside seams, exuding quality workmanship
- Exquisite custom embroidery with fade-resistant, top quality thread
- Custom logo embroidery available of unmatched quality and finishing expertise
What Your Colleagues Say About Our Lab Coats
"What I like best about my lab coat is that the lapel stays flat. I would never iron a lab coat, but this coat looks ironed right out of the dryer. Also is very fluid repellent. Earlier this week, I forgot my umbrella and used the coat to keep dry."
Amy Bokal, MD - Callia Women's Lab Coat
"I opened the package last night to find the very finest lab coat imaginable. I appreciate fine fabric, tailoring and attention to detail - this coat has it all. Thank you for finally creating a lab coat that goes with a Hermes tie."
W. Wilson, MD, FACEP - Laennec Men's Lab Coat
"Even with weekly washings, the fabric still looks fabulous. A quick trip through the drier on the wrinkle release cycle is enough to keep my jackets looking fresh"
Elizabeth Nicholson, MD - Emma W. Women's Lab Coat
"I am thrilled with my new lab coat. I wear it daily in a private practice setting and it's the only one I've found that looks as neat, stylish, and classy as my practice requires."
Allison L., MD - Estie Women's Lab Coat