iPad Lab Coats by Medelita
The improved ipad lab coat designs allow doctors, clinicians, and other health care professionals to keep their iPad comfortably and securely in their lab coat. The new iPad pockets are reinforced along the seam and designed to offer easy access to a tablet while ensuring it remains snugly protected - no more bumping, jostling, or falling out during a demanding shift.
Our improved lab coat designs allow you to keep your iPad confidently and securely in your lab coat pocket.
As iPads continue to grow as a medical tool, we're dedicated to providing our customers with the functionality you need in a lab coat – which is why we've redesigned many of our lab coats to fit an iPad.
Stains Roll Off
Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector is a perfect match with our lab coats - a repel and release technology that aggressively fights the most common lab coat and scrubs stains.
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Medelita.
Watch live testimonials from your colleagues at medical conferences.
- iPad-compatible lab coats that exude professionalism, aptitude and prestige
- Sizes 00 - 16 for women and blazer sizes 36 – 52 for men
- Ergonomic fit allowing excellent range of motion
- Soft, comfortable, natural fiber, 100% cotton fabric
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle resist fabric (1-3% maximum shrinkage)
- Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector = fluid & stain resistance
- Blood and other fluids literally roll off fabric, maintaining bright white color
- Set in stains are easily removed, including ring around collar and sleeve stains
- Multiple functional pockets both inside and out
- Many lab coat styles with iPad compatible pockets
- Clean finish of inside seams, exuding quality workmanship
- Exquisite custom embroidery with fade-resistant, top quality thread
- Custom logo embroidery available of unmatched quality and finishing expertise