Innovation and True Comfort.
Gone is the boxy, shapeless, decades-old unisex scrub top. Proudly taking its place is our flattering and sophisticated men's physician scrub top. Resembling a higher quality woven short-sleeve shirt rather than a regular scrub top - allowing for a confident and distinguished appearance in front of patients and colleagues.
Technological advancements, in both fabric and sewing, are abundant. Impeccably hand sewn, our men's scrubs are made with remarkably comfortable drirelease® with FreshGuard moisture wicking and bacteriostatic fabric to keep you dry and free of odors. Standout design features of our medical scrubs include a raised neckline, larger chest pocket, and shaping throughout shoulders and upper chest for an overall more professional appearance.
Signature Medelita dobby weave lab coat fabric, lightweight, 100% pre-shrunk cotton fabric resists wrinkling and is distinctly more breathable and comfortable than polyester blend fabrics. Certified performance fabric by DuPont repels fluid, soil and stains for 40+ washings, maintaining a bright white lab coat that signifies prestige and professionalism.
- Scrub tops are improved over typical scrubs in every conceivable way
- Chest pocket large enough for a man's hand to reach into
- Ergonomic, comfortable fit for ideal range of motion
- Raised neckline for a more professional appearance
- Don't need a t-shirt underneath to cover chest hair
- drirelease® fabric resists pilling and fading - increasing durability and value
- FreshGuard provides bacteriostatic function for odor-free comfort
- drirelease® with FreshGuard® fabric is environmentally friendly and lasts the lifetime of the garment
- Can be worn tucked or un-tucked with our Medelita scrub pants
- Exquisite embroidery option with fade-resistant thread
Medelita Men's garments are designed to allow comfort and range of motion, worn over professional clothing or a scrub top. If you're unsure about sizing - place your first order without embroidery, so you can exchange for a different size. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on embroidered items.
Order 2 Sizes
Shipping is free both ways in the U.S.*
Return your preferred size for
Easily Print UPS Return Labels
In your order history
Measure from the fullest part of chest and scapula, arms at sides and relaxed, approximately 1" below axilla. Be sure measuring tape is parallel to the floor. Allow 1-2 fingers below tape for comfort.
Measure the full circumference of your best fitting jeans, with them zipped and buttoned, ensuring that you slowly follow the exact line of the fabric with a flexible tape measure.
Measure similarly styled pants that fit you well (such as your favorite khaki pants) and fall to the exact point on your work shoes (clog, sneaker) that you want. Measure from the crotch seam to the inside hem, following the seam line exactly.
Measured 1 inch below the armpit, in full circumference with the garment buttoned.
A measurement of the full circumference of the waist in a relaxed position. Please note there is an athletic waistband with slight stretch, combined with a drawstring, for added comfort and size flexibility.
Without alterations, inseam on scrub pants fit men 5'11" - 6'2", depending on clog or shoe worn. We offer alterations for a fee, but suggest using your local tailor for most accurate results. The inseam of all sizes is the same length. The rise (top of pant to crotch point) is what increases per size.
Self Measurements (measured in inches)
|Medelita Scrub Size||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
|Dress Shirt Size (for reference)||15||16||16.5/17||17.5/18||18.5/19|
|Medelita Scrub Size||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
Medelita Men's Scrubs fit distinctly better than any other scrubs you've ever worn. Sizing is similar to casual men's clothing. We suggest taking a look at your polo shirts and athletic pants in your closet, to determine an accurate size selection. Call us at 877.987.7979 or click on live chat for assistance with sizing. Or, if you are between sizes or uncertain about sizing, simply order two sizes (without embroidery) to find your most comfortable fit. *Shipping is free on orders over $ and return shipping is free within the 48 contiguous states.
Unmatched in fit, softness, quality, ergonomics, comfort and performance.
Medelita created a unique drirelease® with FreshGuard® fabric ideal for medical scrubs. This technically advanced performance fabric pulls moisture away from your skin and dries incredibly fast. And the comfort level is outstanding - supremely soft with a lightly brushed finish in a weight that's not too thin/not too thick. We're also proud to boast our scrub fabric resists pilling, wrinkling, fading and shrinking, while also preventing odors - all for the lifetime of the garment.
- Keeps you dry by wicking moisture away from your skin.
- Dries faster than other performance fabrics or cotton.
- Won't wash out and lasts the lifetime of Medelita scrubs.
- Performance features that are environmentally friendly.
- FreshGuard® naturally prevents odors.
- No fading. No pilling. No wrinkling. No shrinkage.
- The perfect scrub fabric - both in comfort and performance.
How drirelease® with FreshGuard® improves your scrubs
What Your Colleagues Say
"The colors and the quality of the fabric stay the same, wash after wash. I have been wearing your scrubs for more than a year, and they get washed every week.They still look brand new!"
Julie Pearson, DVM -Medelita Women's Scrub Top
"As an Emergency Medicine physician,I live in my scrubs.They are an essential part of my work day. I bought 5 pairs and enjoy working more comfortably with the Medelita scrubs. It truly is a great product."
Mark J.K. Dalton, MD, FACEPP -Medelita Men's Scrub Top
"I feel more efficient and prepared when the only thought I give to my scrubs ishow great they are!"
Sarah Bragdon, MD -Medelita Women's Scrub Pants
"Wearing is believing.Once you wear them, you will understand the difference."
Ari Saeedi, RDH -Medelita Women's Scrub Top
Pre-treat stains prior to washing.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach. Non-chlorine bleach is ok. Do not use liquid fabric softener - it will block the moisture wicking fabric feature.
Tumble dry medium. Do not use a dryer sheet - it will block the moisture wicking fabric feature. Pull out of the dryer early and fold, or place on a hanger to ensure a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance.
No ironing is necessary. Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant.
- Amodex® Ink and Stain Remover
- OxiClean® Spray
Blood, Coffee, General Stains, Tea
- Shout® Advanced Stain Lifting Foam
Cream-Based Makeup, Grease, Oil, Pus
- The Laundress™ Stain Solution
Deodorant, Iodine, Perspiration
The Closest Thing To Wearing Your Diploma.
Allow us the opportunity to display your name and title - embroidered with prestige and perfection - in the manner you've earned. Name & title embroidery is complimentary on orders over $175 and otherwise is $12 per garment.
Professional logos and any custom logos may be added at an additional charge and will be sewn into the garment(s) of your choice as pictured, on the right side of your garment.
Please contact us or make a note in the 'comments' box if you would like to make additional customizations to size and placement.
Please note the partial coverage on longer names (as pictured). A complete guide to coverage can be found in our advice section.
Name & Title Embroidery
We have the utmost pride in our embroidery work. Our in-house service allows us to provide exemplary service to our customers and colleagues. We go to great lengths to ensure that each garment is perfectly sewn, inspected, and packaged. The very first thing that a customer notices is not the stitching or the curved lapels or beautiful pocket detail of the garment itself. It's the embroidery. We call it the "icing on the cake." The "stamp of achievement and great sacrifice." For that reason - it must be perfect. And that is our standard.
- Name & title embroidery is placed above the pocket, anatomical left, unless requested otherwise.
- There is limited space on certain sizes & styles, on a properly fitted lab coat, which may result in partial lapel coverage. See character limit chart below.
- To minimize lapel coverage, use first initials, no periods, and choose only one line of embroidery.
- List your professional title(s) after your last name (Sarah Smith, MD is preferred v. Dr. Sarah Smith)
- Custom embroidery requires 5-10 additional business days, prior to shipping.
- Embroidered garments may not be exchanged or returned, unless there was an error on our part.
- When choosing embroidery on scrubs, the first color selection on each scrub top will match the corresponding drawstring color if you choose to purchase scrub pants.
- We do not offer separate options for drawstring colors on our scrub pants.
Medelita custom logo embroidery is the most impressive way to truly distinguish your lab coat or scrubs. A finishing touch like no other - logo embroidery with your office, clinic, or hospital logo turns a lab coat and/or scrubs into something impressive and polished.
- Logos are sewn directly onto your selected garment. No patches are available.
- Depending on the logo, your name & title embroidery may be sewn in a color that matches with logo.
- We digitize/create the art file for new professional logos and school logos free of charge. Otherwise there is a one-time $150 fee for digitzation. This is the process of turning your logo from flat artwork into embroidery detail – color, number of stitches, shading, etc. Additional fees apply.
- Upload a .JPG, PDF or .DST of your logo. For your convenience, there is an "upload your logo" button in the right hand column, when making your selections for purchase.
- Once your logo is received, you will receive a confirmation and your design will be digitized by our expert embroidery team.
- You will then receive a picture (via email) for approval. This initial process takes approximately 5 days.
- Up to 3 total adjustments/changes can be made, within the $150 original charge.
- For adjustments beyond three, a $50 additional charge is applicable.
- Once approved, garments are scheduled for embroidery.
- We are committed to working with you until you are 100% satisfied with your custom logo embroidery.
Advice Regarding Character Length
On properly fitting, gender specific lab coats with stylish lapels, there is limited amount of space in the area above the pocket, and between the lapel and the armhole. Some sizes and styes have less room than others. It is our priority to alert you in advance that Medelita embroidery is centered above the pocket, and embroidered to a standard size/height that is both legible and high-quality in appearance. The large majority of Medelita customers/colleagues are "ok" with some letters of their first name being partially covered by the lapel. For those that want to ensure that every single letter is visible, please adhere to the following guidelines to prevent coverage in both the first and second lines of embroidery.
Character Limit Chart
Use the chart below to identify the maximum characters per size in each garment before the lapel will partially cover your embroidered text.
|Estie||n/a||10 (2.06 in)||10 (2.06 in)||10 (2.06 in)||10 (2.06 in)||12 (2.41 in)||16 (3.11 in)||20 (3.82 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
|Emma W||14 (2.76 in)||16 (3.11 in)||16 (3.11 in)||16 (3.11 in)||16 (3.11 in)||20 (3.82 in)||20 (3.82 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
|Callia Classic||n/a||8 (1.71 in)||8 (1.71 in)||12 (2.41 in)||14 (2.76 in)||14 (2.76 in)||14 (2.76 in)||16 (3.11 in)||20 (3.82 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
|Callia Slim Fit||16 (3.11 in)||16 (3.11 in)||18 (3.46 in)||20 (3.82 in)||22 (4.00 in)||22 (4.00 in)||24 (4.15 in)||24 (4.15 in)||30 (4.5 in)||(n/a)|
|Ellody Petite||10 (2.06 in)||10 (2.06 in)||10 (2.06 in)||12 (2.41 in)||16 (3.11 in)||16 (3.11 in)||22 (4.00 in)||22 (4.00 in)||22 (4.00 in)||(n/a)|
|Ellody Classic||8 (1.71 in)||8 (1.71 in)||10 (2.06 in)||14 (2.76 in)||14 (2.76 in)||16 (3.11 in)||18 (3.46 in)||18 (3.46 in)||20 (3.82 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
|Elizabeth B||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||24 (4.15 in)||24 (4.15 in)||24 (4.15 in)||24 (4.15 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
|Hannah||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
|E Wilson||22 (3.82 in)||22 (3.82 in)||22 (3.82 in)||22 (3.82 in)||22 (3.82 in)||22 (3.82 in)||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Cushing||20 (3.82 in)||20 (3.82 in)||20 (3.82 in)||20 (3.82 in)||20 (3.82 in)||20 (3.82 in)||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Laennec||20 (3.82 in)||20 (3.82 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
|Osler||n/a||n/a||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||n/a|
|Fleming||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)||30 (4.5 in)|
Order 2 Sizes
Shipping is free both ways in the U.S.
Return your preferred size for
Easily Print UPS Return Labels
In your order history
4 Reasons To Try On At Home
Try on your garments on your own time. Keep what you like and send back the rest, or send back what you would like to be embroidered. We will process your embroidery or refund your purchase as soon as possible.
- No Fees.
Purchases over $100 are automatically eligible for free shipping and returns within the United States (free returns not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico).
- Risk Free.
Prior to specifying embroidery, order two sizes to find your best fit, and take advantage of free return shipping over $100. Let us know which garments to embroider and we'll refund the remaining garments.
- It's Easy.
Simply log into your account, find your order, and print a UPS return label for exchange, refund and/or embroidery.