SELECT p.* FROM dev1.ds_products as p, ds_product_categories as c, ds_product_option_sets as d where (p.invLevel > 0 or (p.invTrack = 'O' and d.inventory > 0)) and p.pID = d.productId and p.pID = c.pID and c.catID !=0 and p.pAvail = 'Y' and p.pID in (27,135) group by p.pID order by case c.sortOrder when 0 then 100 else c.sortOrder end
Exceptional Nursing Lab Coats by Medelita
As a clinician owned and operated company, Medelita is uniquely positioned to offer you a lab coat that perfectly meets your professional needs. Our nurse length lab coat makes those long hours easier and absolutely more comfortable, because of the performance and fit found only in Medelita lab coats.
Stains Roll Off
Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector is a perfect match with our lab coats - a repel and release technology that aggressively fights the most common lab coat and scrubs stains.
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Medelita.
Soft 100% cotton fabric treated with certified Advanced Dual Action Teflon® protects you from various fluids, blood and stains. Pockets are proportioned correctly and are deep enough for all of your medical instrumentation and personal items. And a fit that is professional, tailored and flattering.
- Available in women's even sizes 0 - 16 and men's even sizes 36 - 52
- Professional, tailored fit allowing excellent range of motion throughout your shift
- Blood and other fluids literally roll off fabric, and set in stains are easily removed (including ring around collar and sleeve stains)
- Comfortable, durable 100% pre-shrunk cotton fabric (1-3% maximum shrinkage)
- Multiple functional pockets both inside and out
- Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector allows fluid and stain protection
- Amodex® ink & stain remover is recommended for common ink and iodine stains
- Durable, highly secured buttons
- Clean finish of inside seams, exuding quality workmanship
- Exquisite custom embroidery option with fade-resistant 100% polyester thread
- Machine wash or dry clean - it's up to you
- Hospital, practice, school and group custom logo embroidery is available
Medelita nurse lab coats are well worth the investment – as your medical uniform is worn a minimum of 2,000 hours per year. We offer group discounts starting at a 5 coat minimum purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.