Scrub color embroidery is pre-determined to match the drawstring on your selected scrub set color. Customers really like how professional and polished this looks. Lab coat embroidery colors can be referenced in the above links.
Embroidered garments cannot be exchanged or returned. We suggest that if you are uncertain about sizing or style preference, that you order your first lab coat without embroidery. The next time you order from Medelita, you’ll know what size to order and can include our high-quality customization.
Depending on your size of coat, and the number of characters in your name & title - this is a possibility. Sizes 0 to 6 Callia, Ellody, Elizabeth B. and Estie lapels tend to partially cover the first couple of letters - particularly with two lines of embroidery, or a longer name and title. This is both reflective of the modern collar styles and smaller amount of space above the pocket on a proportioned woman's lab coat, as compared to a unisex or men’s lab coat. Our strong recommendation is to minimize embroidery whenever possible.
- Choose one line v. two lines of embroidery
- Keep character limit to 20 (including spaces and symbols)
- Do not enter periods (MD rather than M.D.)
- Understand that if you do choose embroidery on the Callia, Ellody, Estie or Elizabeth B. styles, it is common that the first section of your name may be partially covered by the lapel in sizes 0 - 6
- When pressing your coat (or if taken to the dry cleaner) adjust the break/fold of the collar so that it is not covering the embroidery
Medelita is not responsible for coverage of embroidery, without exception. Since embroidered lab coats may not be returned, we suggest that if you have a longer name and/or concerns about lapel coverage, that you take your lab coat to a local embroiderer once received.
Send us an email at email@example.com. We can help you.