Veterinary Lab Coats by Medelita
Our veterinary lab coats are made with 100% high quality cotton, treated with Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector – a stain repel and release nanotechnology that is extremely applicable to those working with animals.
Stains Roll Off
Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector is a perfect match with our lab coats - a repel and release technology that aggressively fights the most common lab coat and scrubs stains.
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Medelita.
- Gender-specific coats that exude professionalism, aptitude and prestige
- Sizes 00 - 16 for women and blazer sizes 36 – 52 for men
- Ergonomic fit allowing excellent range of motion
- Soft, comfortable, natural fiber, 100% cotton fabric
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle resist fabric (1-3% maximum shrinkage)
- Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector = fluid & stain resistance
- Blood and other fluids literally roll off fabric, maintaining bright white color
- Set in stains are easily removed, including ring around collar and sleeve stains
- Several functional pockets both inside and out
- Multiple lab coat styles with iPad compatible pockets
- Clean finish of inside seams, exuding quality workmanship
- Exquisite custom embroidery with fade-resistant, top quality thread
- Custom logo embroidery available of unmatched quality and finishing expertise