SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., September 30, 2009
-- Medelita®, maker of breakthrough medical apparel, today announced that it will be exhibiting at several medical conferences during the second half of 2009, ranging from dentistry to dermatology, as well as nurse practitioner and physician assistant conferences. Medelita will demonstrate the value of its innovative line of medical scrubs and lab coats, at each event. In addition, the company will introduce new products to the global marketplace at Medica 2009 in Dusseldorf, Germany as part of the U.S. Department of Commerce Office of Textiles and Apparel (OTEXA).
“Attending medical conferences in their respective fields allows professionals to both review relevant topics and to keep abreast of the latest research and scientific articles,” said Lara Manchik, founder, Medelita. “It’s also an opportunity for companies like ours to bring new and relevant products to busy professionals looking specifically for lab coats and scrubs to wear. Medical apparel traditionally has been poorly constructed and inconsistent in quality. Therefore, to witness a clinician’s reaction to touching our fabrics and trying on our garments for the first time — with a polished appearance and huge smile reflected in the mirror — is extremely satisfying. This is what all medical professionals deserve – to look and to feel their best.”
Made from 100 percent high-denier cotton, the Medelita lab coat is designed with an equal focus on fit and function. The fluid resistant lab coats are treated with Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector, which allows the fabric to repel and release stains – including blood – maintaining a clean and crisp, prestigious appearance. Tailored for a feminine yet professional shape, the coats are sewn in the U.S. and feature the highest quality workmanship available in a medical uniform. Other details include traditional side slits, clean finishing of all seams, and hidden inside pockets that are great for carrying handheld devices and mobile phones.
Medelita will offer special promotions such as free shipping or free name and title embroidery on items purchased at the following conferences.
Medelita Conference Schedule Second Half of 2009
- Oct. 5-8 – American College of Emergency Physicians 2009 Scientific Assembly in Boston, MA
- Oct 8-10 -- American College of Nurse Practitioners National Clinical Conference in Albuquerque, NM
- Oct. 23-28 American College of Gastroenterology Scientific Assembly in San Diego, CA
- Oct. 27 – Nov. 1 -- American Society of Nephrology Renal Week 2009 in San Diego, CA
- Nov. 7-11 -- American Osteopathic Association Medical Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans, LA
- Nov. 7-11 -- American Public Health Association 137th Annual Meeting & Exposition in Philadelphia, PA
- Nov. 11-14 -- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants 7th Annual Fall Conference in Scottsdale, AZ
- Nov. 18-21 – 2009 MEDICA 41st World Forum for Medicine Int’l Trade Fair and Congress in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Nov. 29 - Dec. 2 -- Greater New York Dental Meeting in Manhattan, NY
medelita has one purpose: to reinvent the way women of all healthcare professions present themselves at work by offering the highest quality, best fitting, and most comfortable medical apparel available, including lab coats
, women’s lab coats
, women’s scrubs and medical scrubs
. medelita caters to professional women who want their uniforms to embody the poise and confidence already displayed from within. For more information, visit our website at https://www.medelita.com
or call (877) 987-7979.
Lara Manchik Medelita LLC email@example.com
(877) 987-7979 https://www.medelita.com