You have no items in your shopping cart.
Without A Doubt, Revolutionary
Gone is the boxy, shapeless, decades-old unisex scrub top. Medelita proudly offers the very first 'clinician' scrub top a professional scrub top with thoughtful, feminine styling and welcomed performance features. A raised v-neck. Darting at the bust. Flattering shaping throughout the body. Ergonomic shoulders. And fabric that works for you. Our Drirelease® with FreshGuard® scrub fabric keeps you dry, fresh, and free of odors for the life of the garment. All innovative changes that make a huge difference.
- Drastic improvement over typical medical uniforms
- Luxuriously soft performance fabric
- No pilling, fading, or shrinkage
- Traditional single pocket scrub top
- Ergonomic fit allowing for free range of movement
- Durability of sewing, with all stress points reinforced
- drirelease® fabric resists pilling and fading increasing durability and value
- FreshGuard® provides bacteriostatic function for odor-free comfort
We’ve spent years on research and development testing a proprietary technology on the fabric interior to keep you cool, dry and comfortable, with a fabric exterior that repels fluid, soil, and stains. Our scrubs have the highest possible rating in the industry when tested for strength, soil release, and fluid repellency, which is why we proudly back up our warranty for a full year.
- Moisture wicking that keeps you cool & dry
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Eco-friendly, permanent performance
- Prevents and repels odors and organic stains
- Superior comfort keeps you 7° cooler
- Premium fabric holds shape & resists wrinkles
Allow us the opportunity to display your name and title - embroidered with prestige and perfection - in the manner you've earned. Our in-house service allows us to provide exemplary service to our customers and colleagues. We go to great lengths to ensure that each garment is perfectly sewn, inspected, and packaged. We are committed to working with you until you are 100% satisfied with your embroidery.
Name & Title Embroidery
- Text is placed above the pocket on your anatomical left
- We recommend placing title(s) after your name (Jane Smith, MD)
- Embroidered garments may not be exchanged/returned
- We will accept exchanges on errors that are our fault
- At this time, we do not provide alternative drawstring colors
- Embroidery requires 5 additional business days before shipping
- Logos are sewn directly onto garment—no patches. Depending on the logo, name & title embroidery may be sewn in a matching color.
- The one-time $150 digitization of your logo file takes 5 business days. Once completed, you’ll receive an emailed picture for your approval.
- Up to 3 total adjustments can be made—beyond 3, an additional $50 fee applies. Once approved, garments are scheduled for embroidery.
We spent years testing and developing performance fabrics and features that could withstand even the harshest of hospital laundry processes. As a result, you can wash and dry your Medelita garments at home with warm water and air, as you would the rest of your clothes.
Pre-treat Stains. See Stain Removal for product recommendations on removing specific types of stains.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle.
To preserve fabric technology, do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
Dry cleaning is not necessary.
Tumble dry low–medium heat, no dryer sheets. If laundering, ask for no starch.
No ironing is needed.
Remove from dryer early and fold or hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.