You have no items in your shopping cart.
Without A Doubt, Revolutionary
Gone is the boxy, shapeless, decades-old unisex scrub top. Medelita proudly offers the very first 'clinician' scrub top a professional scrub top with thoughtful, feminine styling and welcomed performance features. A raised v-neck. Darting at the bust. Flattering shaping throughout the body. Ergonomic shoulders. And fabric that works for you. Our Drirelease® with FreshGuard® scrub fabric keeps you dry, fresh, and free of odors for the life of the garment. All innovative changes that make a huge difference.
- Drastic improvement over typical medical uniforms
- Luxuriously soft performance fabric
- No pilling, fading, or shrinkage
- Traditional single pocket scrub top
- Ergonomic fit allowing for free range of movement
- Durability of sewing, with all stress points reinforced
- drirelease® fabric resists pilling and fading increasing durability and value
- FreshGuard® provides bacteriostatic function for odor-free comfort
Women's Clinician Scrubs
Medelita garments are designed to fit and flatter the female figure. Designed specifically for professional women, our styling is not too tight, not too loose. Comfort + sophisticated styling + ideal range of motion - that's what we've created in our garments.
Embroidered items may not be returned. If after utilizing the size guide you are still uncertain about which size would be best, consider ordering two sizes prior to requesting embroidery. Shipping is free both ways, and we are more than happy to add embroidery to your order once your sizing is confirmed.
Order 2 Sizes
Shipping is free both ways in the U.S.*
Return your preferred size for
Easily Print UPS Return Labels
In your order history
Wearing a bra you'd wear to work, measure under arms at the fullest part of your bust. Be sure to keep your arms relaxed and down, with tape measure parallel to the floor.
Wearing underwear or thin pants, stand with your feet together and measure the absolute fullest part of your hips / buttock. Be sure to keep tape measure parallel to the floor.
Wearing your work shoes, measure from the crotch seam where your scrub pants drape (approximately 1-2 inches below crotch) to the point on your shoe or clog where you prefer your pants to fall.
Measured 1 inch below the armpit, in full circumference.
Measured at the point 6 inches down from top of waist, in full circumference.
scrub top length
Measured from the top of the back center neck to the back center hem of the scrub top.
Clinician Scrubs Size Guide (measured in inches)
|Typical Size Equivalent||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Scrub Top Length||24||24.25||24.5||24.75||25||25.25||25.5||25.75||26|
Medelita scrubs run true to size, similar to your favorite mall or department store brands. Regular length scrub pants fit someone 5'8" and under best, depending on shoe/clog height. Tall pants are best for someone 5'9" and over, depending on shoe/clog height. Consider ordering more than one size initially, for comparison and best fit. *Shipping is free for orders over $, and return shipping is always free in the continental U.S. Hold off on embroidery until you are certain about sizing. We do offer alterations but find it's best to hem your pants in front of your local tailor, wearing your favorite work shoes or clogs. Shrinkage is less than 1%. After receiving your initial order and making your size selection, log into your medelita.com account using your email address and easily print out a UPS return label. Include in your return package information about preferred sizing and embroidery preferences.
Unmatched in fit, softness, quality, ergonomics, comfort and performance.
Medelita created a cutting-edge blend of fabric ideal for medical scrubs. This technically advanced performance fabric pulls moisture away from your skin and dries incredibly fast. And the comfort level is outstanding - supremely soft with a lightly brushed finish in a weight that's not too thin/not too thick. We're also proud to boast our scrub fabric resists pilling, wrinkling, fading and shrinking, while also preventing odors - all for the lifetime of the garment.
- Keeps you dry by wicking moisture away from your skin.
- Dries faster than other performance fabrics or cotton.
- Won't wash out and lasts the lifetime of Medelita scrubs.
- Performance features that are environmentally friendly.
- Advanced fabric naturally prevents odors.
- Anti-microbial features reduce the spread of harmful bacteria.
- No fading. No pilling. No wrinkling. No shrinkage.
- The perfect scrub fabric - both in comfort and performance.
What Your Colleagues Say
"The colors and the quality of the fabric stay the same, wash after wash. I have been wearing your scrubs for more than a year, and they get washed every week.They still look brand new!"
Julie Pearson, DVM -Medelita Women's Scrub Top
"As an Emergency Medicine physician,I live in my scrubs.They are an essential part of my work day. I bought 5 pairs and enjoy working more comfortably with the Medelita scrubs. It truly is a great product."
Mark J.K. Dalton, MD, FACEPP -Medelita Men's Scrub Top
"I feel more efficient and prepared when the only thought I give to my scrubs ishow great they are!"
Sarah Bragdon, MD -Medelita Women's Scrub Pants
"Wearing is believing.Once you wear them, you will understand the difference."
Ari Saeedi, RDH -Medelita Women's Scrub Top
Pre-treat stains prior to washing.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach. Non-chlorine bleach is ok. Do not use liquid fabric softener - it will block the moisture wicking fabric feature.
Tumble dry medium. Do not use a dryer sheet - it will block the moisture wicking fabric feature. Pull out of the dryer early and fold, or place on a hanger to ensure a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance.
No ironing is necessary. Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant.
- Amodex® Ink and Stain Remover
- OxiClean® Spray
Blood, Coffee, General Stains, Tea
- Shout® Advanced Stain Lifting Foam
Cream-Based Makeup, Grease, Oil, Pus
- The Laundress™ Stain Solution
Deodorant, Iodine, Perspiration
The Closest Thing To Wearing Your Diploma.
Allow us the opportunity to display your name and title - embroidered with prestige and perfection - in the manner you've earned. Name & title embroidery is complimentary on orders over $175 and otherwise is $12 per garment.
Professional logos and any custom logos may be added at an additional charge and will be sewn into the garment(s) of your choice as pictured, on the right side of your garment.
Please contact us or make a note in the 'comments' box if you would like to make additional customizations to size and placement.
Please note the partial coverage on longer names (as pictured). A complete guide to coverage can be found in our advice section.
Name & Title Embroidery
We have the utmost pride in our embroidery work. Our in-house service allows us to provide exemplary service to our customers and colleagues. We go to great lengths to ensure that each garment is perfectly sewn, inspected, and packaged. The very first thing that a customer notices is not the stitching or the curved lapels or beautiful pocket detail of the garment itself. It's the embroidery. We call it the "icing on the cake." The "stamp of achievement and great sacrifice." For that reason - it must be perfect. And that is our standard.
- Name & title embroidery is placed above the pocket, anatomical left, unless requested otherwise.
- There is limited space on certain sizes & styles, on a properly fitted lab coat, which may result in partial lapel coverage. See character limit chart below.
- To minimize lapel coverage, use first initials, no periods, and choose only one line of embroidery.
- List your professional title(s) after your last name (Sarah Smith, MD is preferred v. Dr. Sarah Smith)
- Custom embroidery requires 5-10 additional business days, prior to shipping.
- Embroidered garments may not be exchanged or returned, unless there was an error on our part.
- When choosing embroidery on scrubs, the first color selection on each scrub top will match the corresponding drawstring color if you choose to purchase scrub pants.
- We do not offer separate options for drawstring colors on our scrub pants.
Medelita custom logo embroidery is the most impressive way to truly distinguish your lab coat or scrubs. A finishing touch like no other - logo embroidery with your office, clinic, or hospital logo turns a lab coat and/or scrubs into something impressive and polished.
- Logos are sewn directly onto your selected garment. No patches are available.
- Depending on the logo, your name & title embroidery may be sewn in a color that matches with logo.
- We digitize/create the art file for new professional logos and school logos free of charge. Otherwise there is a one-time $150 fee for digitzation. This is the process of turning your logo from flat artwork into embroidery detail – color, number of stitches, shading, etc. Additional fees apply.
- Upload a .JPG, PDF or .DST of your logo. For your convenience, there is an "upload your logo" button in the right hand column, when making your selections for purchase.
- Once your logo is received, you will receive a confirmation and your design will be digitized by our expert embroidery team.
- You will then receive a picture (via email) for approval. This initial process takes approximately 5 days.
- Up to 3 total adjustments/changes can be made, within the $150 original charge.
- For adjustments beyond three, a $50 additional charge is applicable.
- Once approved, garments are scheduled for embroidery.
- We are committed to working with you until you are 100% satisfied with your custom logo embroidery.
Advice Regarding Character Length
On properly fitting, gender specific lab coats with stylish lapels, there is limited amount of space in the area above the pocket, and between the lapel and the armhole. Some sizes and styes have less room than others. It is our priority to alert you in advance that Medelita embroidery is centered above the pocket, and embroidered to a standard size/height that is both legible and high-quality in appearance. The large majority of Medelita customers/colleagues are "ok" with some letters of their first name being partially covered by the lapel. For those that want to ensure that every single letter is visible, please adhere to the following guidelines to prevent coverage in both the first and second lines of embroidery.
Character Limit Chart
Use the chart below to identify the maximum characters per size in each garment before the lapel will partially cover your embroidered text.
From The Blog
The technology at Spire is designed specifically to help users take control of their respiration and in doing so, give them the ability to moderate their overall mental and physiological well-being.
In the weeks leading up to NWPD we will be accepting submissions from anyone with a story to tell about your experience as a woman physician.