Welcome to the resource guide for the MAPMG lab coat program
On this page you will find three items that you can download and use to complete the ordering process:
- The order form for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with as many physicians as possible in one order.
- A "Fit & Embroidery Guide" that you can distribute to physicians.
- A "Features" package which provides a summary description of each lab coat and their features & benefits.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS REGARDING THE ORDER FORM
- On each line in the first spreadsheet of the order form, enter a physician’s name, lab coat style (men’s or women’s), size preference, and confirm the first and second lines of embroidery.
- Please keep all physicians that belong to the same facility (where the lab coats will be shipped) inside a separate file.
- Within the Excel workbook you will find a tab labeled “Embroidery Info” containing a guide for maximum character limits by style and size. This indicates the limit at which a physician’s name will become partially covered up by their lab coat’s lapel.
- This lab coat order is only for MAPMG physicians.
- Submit all sizing and embroidery information to email@example.com.
The Order Form
Use the following link to download the order form that you can open and complete using the latest version of Microsoft Excel
The Fit & Embroidery Guide
Use the following link to download and open a PDF that you can save and distribute to your physicians to help them with size and embroidery selections.
Summary Of Features
Use the following link to download and open a PDF that highlights fey features of our lab coats, including a summary of benefits and a fabric demonstration.