You have no items in your shopping cart.
- A geometric design with unique linear features.
- 2 angled hand pockets; 1 chest welt pocket.
- Elongated back center parallel column.
- Media port R pocket / central collar.
A distinct yet high quality alternative to our ultra-premium M3 fabric, we created a subtle geometric textured fabric that is soft, durable, and extremely easy to maintain. Yet another proprietary fabric that is designed with the wearer in mind. We have industry-leading testing standards and back our Element lab coat fabric with our full one year warranty.
- 80% poly / 20% cotton
- Prevents and repels fluids, soils, and organic stains
- No Shrinkage
- No shine, soft, non-synthetic feel
- Easy care
Allow us the opportunity to display your name and title - embroidered with prestige and perfection - in the manner you've earned. Our in-house service allows us to provide exemplary service to our customers and colleagues. We go to great lengths to ensure that each garment is perfectly sewn, inspected, and packaged. We are committed to working with you until you are 100% satisfied with your embroidery.
Name & Title Embroidery
- Text is placed above the pocket on your anatomical left
- We recommend placing title(s) after your name (Jane Smith, MD)
- Embroidered garments may not be exchanged/returned
- We will accept exchanges on errors that are our fault
- At this time, we do not provide alternative drawstring colors
- Embroidery requires 5 additional business days before shipping
- Logos are sewn directly onto garment—no patches. Depending on the logo, name & title embroidery may be sewn in a matching color.
- The one-time $150 digitization of your logo file takes 5 business days. Once completed, you’ll receive an emailed picture for your approval.
- Up to 3 total adjustments can be made—beyond 3, an additional $50 fee applies. Once approved, garments are scheduled for embroidery.
We spent years testing and developing performance fabrics and features that could withstand even the harshest of hospital laundry processes. As a result, you can wash and dry your Medelita garments at home with warm water and air, as you would the rest of your clothes.
Pre-treat Stains. See Stain Removal for product recommendations on removing specific types of stains.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle.
To preserve fabric technology, do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
Dry cleaning is not necessary.
Tumble dry low–medium heat, no dryer sheets. If laundering, ask for no starch.
No ironing is needed.
Remove from dryer early and fold or hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.