You have no items in your shopping cart.
A coat as clean as an immaculate smile.
We designed the Fauchard 40" coat with powerful fabric stain and fluid protection as well as the range of motion necessary in a dental setting—ergonomic tailoring to ensure the sleeves and upper back are a perfectly efficient fit. There is a stylish double back vent, easy snap front closure, underarm grommets for ventilation, and meticulously finished inside seams. A dental coat you’ll be proud to wear.
PLEASE NOTE - All sales of the Fauchard Lab Coat are final. Refunds and exchanges are not available, and this garment is no longer available in the At-Home Try-On program. Please call or email us for specific sizing questions.
- Comfortable, durable 100% preshrunk cotton fabric
(1-3% maximum shrinkage).
- High IQ Easycare Plus® provides wrinkle resistance.
- Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric for fluid and stain protection.
- 2 patch pockets can fit iPads; 1 chest welt pocket.
- Highly sturdy, easy close snaps.
- Exquisite custom embroidery option with fade-resistant thread.
Fauchard Lab Coat
Medelita lab coats are designed to fit like a men's blazer in combination with necessary ergonomics for comfort and ideal range of motion.
Embroidered items may not be returned. If after utilizing the size guide you are still uncertain which size would be best, consider ordering two sizes (to try on) prior to requesting embroidery. Shipping is free both ways, and we are more than happy to add free name & title embroidery to your order once sizing is confirmed.
Order 2 Sizes
Shipping is free both ways in the U.S.
Return your preferred size for
Easily Print UPS Return Labels
In your order history
Measure from the fullest part of chest and scapula, arms at sides and relaxed, approximately 1" below axilla. Be sure measuring tape is parallel to the floor. Allow 1-2 fingers below tape for comfort.
Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Measure at this point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor and comfortably loose around your waist.
Measure similarly styled pants that fit you well (such as your favorite khaki pants) and fall to the exact point on your work shoes (clog, sneaker) that you want. Do not use traditional unisex scrubs for measuring. Measure from the crotch seam to the inside hem, following the seam line exactly.
Measured 1 inch below the armhole, in full circumference with the garment buttoned.
Measured from the top outer shoulder seam to the outer hem of the lab coat sleeve.
Measured from the lab coat back center neck seam (the seam where collar connects) to the back bottom center of coat.
Fauchard Lab Coat Size Guide (measured in inches)
Lab Coat Measurements
|Sleeve Length||27 5/8||28||28||28 3/8||28.5||29||29||29 3/8||29.5|
|Coat Length||38||38.5||39||39.5||40||40 3/8||40.5||41||41|
Call us at 877.987.7979 or click on live chat for assistance with sizing. These items are final sale items and not eligible for the at home try on program, so it's important that you get your sizing right before ordering.
If you home launder your lab coat, expect up to 1" shrinkage of the sleeves. Please launder prior to alterations.
An Ideal Performance Technology For White Lab Coats
White lab coats on the job? It's a perplexing tradition, but one in which Medelita lab coat fabric reigns above all others. An incredibly soft, natural fiber fabric that repels soil/stains, and is also fluid resistant. Blood? Coffee? Tea? And the endless other everyday obstacles? Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector aggressively fights to maintain a crisp, white, professional appearance, long-term.
- _ Combined technical functionality and true comfort.
- _ Nanotechnology forms an invisible molecular barrier.
- _ Liquid spills (including blood) bead up and roll off surface.
- _ Surface residue is easily wiped away or blotted.
- _ Ground-in or oil based stains release easily with laundering.
- _ Maintains a crisp, white, professional finish.
Watch A Fabric Demonstration
Stains Roll Off
Advanced Dual Action Teflon® fabric protector is a perfect match with our fabric - a repel and release technology that aggressively fights the most common stains. Teflon® is a registered trademark used under license by Medelita.
What Your Colleagues Say
"What I like best is that the lapel stays flat. I would never iron a lab coat, but this coat looks ironed right out of the dryer. Also is very fluid repellent. Earlier this week, I forgot my umbrella and used the coat to keep dry."
Amy Bokal, MD
"I opened the package last night to find the very finest lab coat imaginable. I appreciate fine fabric, tailoring and attention to detail - THIS COAT HAS IT ALL. Thank you for finally creating a lab coat that goes with a Hermes tie."
W. Wilson, MD, FACEP
"Even with weekly washings, the fabric still looks fabulous. A quick trip through the drier on the wrinkle release cycle is enough to keep my jackets looking fresh"
Elizabeth Nicholson, MD
"The quality of material of both the lab coat and scrubs are excellent! You can truly feel that these products are made with great durability."
Dean Rollolazo RDHAP, BS
100% Cotton Lab Coats
If you prefer home laundering, pre-treat stains prior to washing. See stain removal guide for best recommendations. Expect up to 2-3% shrinkage with home laundering.
If you prefer dry cleaning, find an environmentally friendly dry cleaner that cleans whites separately and changes dry cleaning solution daily. Point out any stains to the cleaner when you drop it off.
For home laundering, machine wash warm. Do not use chlorine bleach. Non-chlorine bleach is ok.
Tumble dry low heat or hang to dry. Our best tip is to partially dry for 5-10 minutes, then hang to dry.
For a most professional and sharp appearance, press with medium to high heat with steam or press when garment is still damp. Use filtered water in iron and be sure the iron itself is clean before using.
- Amodex® Ink and Stain Remover
- Dryel On The Go™ Stain Pen
Dirt, Powder Based Makeup
- OxiClean® Spray
Blood, Coffee, General Stains, Tea
- Shout® Advanced Stain Lifting Foam
Cream-Based Makeup, Grease, Oil, Pus, Ring-Around-The-Collar
- The Laundress™ Stain Solution & The Laundress™ All-Purpose Bleach Alternative
Deodorant, Iodine, Perspiration
The Closest Thing To Wearing Your Diploma.
Allow us the opportunity to display your name and title - embroidered with prestige and perfection - in the manner you've earned. Name & title embroidery is complimentary on orders over $175 and otherwise is $12 per garment.
Professional logos and any custom logos may be added at an additional charge and will be sewn into the garment(s) of your choice as pictured, on the right side of your garment.
Please contact us or make a note in the 'comments' box if you would like to make additional customizations to size and placement.
Please note the partial coverage on longer names (as pictured). A complete guide to coverage can be found in our advice section.
Name & Title Embroidery
We have the utmost pride in our embroidery work. Our in-house service allows us to provide exemplary service to our customers and colleagues. We go to great lengths to ensure that each garment is perfectly sewn, inspected, and packaged. The very first thing that a customer notices is not the stitching or the curved lapels or beautiful pocket detail of the garment itself. It's the embroidery. We call it the "icing on the cake." The "stamp of achievement and great sacrifice." For that reason - it must be perfect. And that is our standard.
- Name & title embroidery is placed above the pocket, anatomical left, unless requested otherwise.
- There is limited space on certain sizes & styles, on a properly fitted lab coat, which may result in partial lapel coverage. See character limit chart below.
- To minimize lapel coverage, use first initials, no periods, and choose only one line of embroidery.
- List your professional title(s) after your last name (Sarah Smith, MD is preferred v. Dr. Sarah Smith)
- Custom embroidery requires 5-10 additional business days, prior to shipping.
- Embroidered garments may not be exchanged or returned, unless there was an error on our part.
- When choosing embroidery on scrubs, the first color selection on each scrub top will match the corresponding drawstring color if you choose to purchase scrub pants.
- We do not offer separate options for drawstring colors on our scrub pants.
Medelita custom logo embroidery is the most impressive way to truly distinguish your lab coat or scrubs. A finishing touch like no other - logo embroidery with your office, clinic, or hospital logo turns a lab coat and/or scrubs into something impressive and polished.
- Logos are sewn directly onto your selected garment. No patches are available.
- Depending on the logo, your name & title embroidery may be sewn in a color that matches with logo.
- We digitize/create the art file for new professional logos and school logos free of charge. Otherwise there is a one-time $150 fee for digitzation. This is the process of turning your logo from flat artwork into embroidery detail – color, number of stitches, shading, etc. Additional fees apply.
- Upload a .JPG, PDF or .DST of your logo. For your convenience, there is an "upload your logo" button in the right hand column, when making your selections for purchase.
- Once your logo is received, you will receive a confirmation and your design will be digitized by our expert embroidery team.
- You will then receive a picture (via email) for approval. This initial process takes approximately 5 days.
- Up to 3 total adjustments/changes can be made, within the $150 original charge.
- For adjustments beyond three, a $50 additional charge is applicable.
- Once approved, garments are scheduled for embroidery.
- We are committed to working with you until you are 100% satisfied with your custom logo embroidery.
Advice Regarding Character Length
On properly fitting, gender specific lab coats with stylish lapels, there is limited amount of space in the area above the pocket, and between the lapel and the armhole. Some sizes and styes have less room than others. It is our priority to alert you in advance that Medelita embroidery is centered above the pocket, and embroidered to a standard size/height that is both legible and high-quality in appearance. The large majority of Medelita customers/colleagues are "ok" with some letters of their first name being partially covered by the lapel. For those that want to ensure that every single letter is visible, please adhere to the following guidelines to prevent coverage in both the first and second lines of embroidery.
Character Limit Chart
Use the chart below to identify the maximum characters per size in each garment before the lapel will partially cover your embroidered text.
From The Blog
Statistics show that social media affects 41% of consumers decisions when choosing a particular doctor, hospital, or private practice. With numbers steadily rising, this means that you may want to make maintaining your online presence a priority.
The 19th century saw many medical advancements, particularly in the field of surgery. With the spread of modern germ theory and improvements in sterilization practices saving lives, Victorian-era surgeons, previously comparable to glorified barbers, became elevated to the ranks of the aristocracy.
The link between the virus and microcephaly in infants is the principal cause for concern, as the mosquito-born disease spreads rapidly through the Americas. According to WHO Director-General Margaret Chan, “Even the clusters of microcephaly alone are enough to declare a public health emergency because of its heavy burden" on women, families and the community.