You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep Your Cool Under Pressure
A dramatic improvement to standard-issue or bulky terry cloth scrub caps that provide very little coverage in warm environments. Performance scrub hats by Medelita provide an added layer of supremely comfortable moisture-wicking fabric to the forehead that disperses sweat and dries 4x faster than any other cap available.
Featuring handsome, ergonomic tailoring to fit your head naturally so that it's comfortable to wear and controls moisture for extended periods of time. Available in two adjustable sizes and color options, sold in packages of 3 (three) scrub hats of the same color only.
- Modern Fit Improvements: Featuring an ergonomic fit across the forehead for maximum moisture control and stray hair coverage.
- Supremely soft performance fabric.
- drirelease® material resists pilling and fading.
- FreshGuard® provides bacteriostatic, odor-free comfort.
- Adjustable rear strap.
- Ergonomic fit for ideal level of comfort during long shifts.
- Very thoughtful in terms of comfort and sweat control.
Men's Scrub Hats
At largest part of your head, measure the circumference.
Self Measurements (measured in inches)
|Medelita Scrub Size||S/M||L/XL|
|Size Equivalent||21-22 3/4||22 3/4 - 24 1/4|
Unmatched in fit, softness, quality, ergonomics, comfort and performance.
Medelita created a cutting-edge blend of fabric ideal for medical scrubs. This technically advanced performance fabric pulls moisture away from your skin and dries incredibly fast. And the comfort level is outstanding - supremely soft with a lightly brushed finish in a weight that's not too thin/not too thick. We're also proud to boast our scrub fabric resists pilling, wrinkling, fading and shrinking, while also preventing odors - all for the lifetime of the garment.
- Keeps you dry by wicking moisture away from your skin.
- Dries faster than other performance fabrics or cotton.
- Won't wash out and lasts the lifetime of Medelita scrubs.
- Performance features that are environmentally friendly.
- Advanced fabric naturally prevents odors.
- Anti-microbial features reduce the spread of harmful bacteria.
- No fading. No pilling. No wrinkling. No shrinkage.
- The perfect scrub fabric - both in comfort and performance.
What Your Colleagues Say
"The colors and the quality of the fabric stay the same, wash after wash. I have been wearing your scrubs for more than a year, and they get washed every week.They still look brand new!"
Julie Pearson, DVM -Medelita Women's Scrub Top
"As an Emergency Medicine physician,I live in my scrubs.They are an essential part of my work day. I bought 5 pairs and enjoy working more comfortably with the Medelita scrubs. It truly is a great product."
Mark J.K. Dalton, MD, FACEPP -Medelita Men's Scrub Top
"I feel more efficient and prepared when the only thought I give to my scrubs ishow great they are!"
Sarah Bragdon, MD -Medelita Women's Scrub Pants
"Wearing is believing.Once you wear them, you will understand the difference."
Ari Saeedi, RDH -Medelita Women's Scrub Top
Pre-treat stains prior to washing.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach. Non-chlorine bleach is ok. Do not use liquid fabric softener - it will block the moisture wicking fabric feature.
Tumble dry medium. Do not use a dryer sheet - it will block the moisture wicking fabric feature. Pull out of the dryer early and fold, or place on a hanger to ensure a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance.
No ironing is necessary. Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant.
- Amodex® Ink and Stain Remover
- OxiClean® Spray
Blood, Coffee, General Stains, Tea
- Shout® Advanced Stain Lifting Foam
Cream-Based Makeup, Grease, Oil, Pus
- The Laundress™ Stain Solution
Deodorant, Iodine, Perspiration
From The Blog
The technology at Spire is designed specifically to help users take control of their respiration and in doing so, give them the ability to moderate their overall mental and physiological well-being.
In the weeks leading up to NWPD we will be accepting submissions from anyone with a story to tell about your experience as a woman physician.