H.W. Cushing Slim Fit Lab Coat
Medelita is the only medical apparel company with the level of confidence in our quality to provide a guarantee on all products we make for 365 days from the delivery date. If any of our products don't meet your expectations, send them back within one year from the date your order was received - for repair or replacement.
Try On & Return Free of Charge
We offer free returns on all orders over $100 sent to the U.S. There is no obligation to try on products before deciding on which ones to keep. Simply login to your account to print a free return label anytime.
H.W. Cushing Stretch Lab Coat
|Size||Your Chest||Your Waist||Sleeve Length||Garment Length|
|36||35 - 36.5||29 - 32||24.5||35.5|
|38||37 - 38.5||31.5 - 34||25||36|
|40||39 - 40.5||33.5 - 36||25.25||36.5|
|42||41 - 42.5||35.5 - 38||25.5||37|
|44||43 - 44.5||37.5 - 39.5||26||37.5|
|46||45 - 46.5||39 - 42||26.5||38|
H.W. Cushing lab coat length varies by size, measured from C7 to back center hem (size 36 = 35.5”, 40 = 36.5”, 46 = 38”).
H.W. Cushing works best on statures 5’10” – 6’1”.
An intelligent men’s lab coat appreciated for a relaxed, slim-fit style that “fits in all the right places,” H.W. Cushing has been coveted since 2014 for those who prefer a hybrid between a blazer and traditional lab coat. In Fall 2019, H.W. Cushing transitioned to a stretch dual-function performance fabric with pattern updates to the overall fit and drape with a slightly narrower, more ergonomic sleeve.
- The top button of the H.W. Cushing falls lower on the chest as compared to all other men’s styles, consistent with modern blazers.
- Chest is measured under your axilla, at fullest point
- Waist is measured at your natural bend laterally
- Garment sleeve length is measured from shoulder seam
- Garment length is measured from C7 to hem
- Designed specifically for medical professionals, our styling is not too tight, not too loose. True to size.
- The fabric does not shrink in the wash (less than 1%).
In choosing a men's high-performance lab coat style, major differentiators are:
- Stretch fabric (i.e. H.W. Cushing, Osler and Bernard) v. non-stretch fabric (i.e. Laennec, E. Wilson)
- Length (i.e. E. Wilson, Laennec, H.W. Cushing and Osler are same length, then Bernard is shorter and Fleming is shortest)
- Classic fit (i.e. Laennec) v. slim-fit (i.e. Bernard, Osler, H.W. Cushing, E. Wilson)
- Within the slim-fit category, slimmest to "relaxed-slim" (i.e. Bernard is slimmest, then Osler, H.W. Cushing, and E. Wilson is most relaxed)