You have no items in your shopping cart.
Request A Logo Sew Out
Custom logo embroidery is the most impressive way to truly distinguish your lab coat or scrubs. A finishing touch like no other - logo embroidery with your office, clinic, or hospital logo turns a lab coat and/or scrubs into something impressive and polished. We take great pride in being the best in the industry with embroidery. Receiving approval to embroider such prestigious logos from top professional organizations is indicative of our high quality standards and the respected customers we serve.
1. You will need to create an account with us if you have not done so already before you may proceed with your custom logo order.
2. Upload a .JPG, PDF or .DST of your logo when you order. For your convenience, there is an "upload your logo" button available when making your selections for purchase.
3. You only need to upload your logo one time, as it will be attached to your entire order. There is a one-time $150 art fee. This is the process of turning your logo from flat artwork into embroidery detail - color, number of stitches, shading, etc.
4. Once your logo is received, you will be contacted by our customer service team to discuss the customization of your logo.
5. Once you approve the sew out sample, your design will be digitized by our in-house embroidery studio, and you will then receive a picture (via email) for approval. This initial process takes no longer than 7 business days..
6. One sew out and one revision is included within the $150 original charge.
7. There is a $12 logo application fee per garment, or a $24 fee per garment for logo and name & title.
8. Once approved, garments ship within 5 business days of a signed work order.
"I avoided my white coat for years due to discomfort/appearance and my preference has completely changed on both. I wear Medelita all the time."
"The first elite medical apparel alternative for discerning consumers who value well-made products and professional appearance."
"The professional standard with respect to appearance. Other choices are simply inferior, and obviously inferior. You will do no better."