You have no items in your shopping cart.
Core One Intelligent Lifewear
CORE ONE PERFORMANCE fabric is a second layer of skin for any occasion. Meant to be lived in, it's perfect under your scrubs or simply on its own in any active or leisure setting. A complete solution for life and work. While other long sleeve undershirts for scrubs in your wardrobe fall apart, Medelita CORE ONE products retain their shape and have been rigorously tested to stand up to repeated washes and abuse.
- 4-way stretch - contoured for comfort
- Moisture wicking that keeps you cool & dry
- Dries quickly for all-day comfort
- Eco-friendly, permanent performance that retains shape
- Prevents and repels odors and organic stains
- Tight fit provides an ideal layer of insulation
- Premium fabric holds shape & resists wrinkles
We spent years testing and developing performance fabrics and features that could withstand even the harshest of hospital laundry processes. As a result, you can wash and dry your Medelita garments at home with warm water and air, as you would the rest of your clothes.
Pre-treat Stains. See Stain Removal for product recommendations on removing specific types of stains.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle.
To preserve fabric technology, do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
Dry cleaning is not necessary.
Tumble dry low–medium heat, no dryer sheets. If laundering, ask for no starch.
No ironing is needed.
Remove from dryer early and fold or hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.