You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring patented dual-membrane sound chamber geometry that enables optimal auscultation of both low and high tones, even in hard to reach auscultation points.
Erka. Stethoscopes. Perfect hearing at a glance.
Medelita is proud and excited to announce an exclusive U.S. partnership with ERKA. Brand Stethoscopes - offering German-engineered preciseness made by tradition. Orders will be accepted as soon as May 1st, 2017. To sign up for an exclusive launch promotion, use the form below.
Sign up for early access
A new standard in physician and nursing stethoscopes.
The search for the ideal stethoscope took us all the way to Germany, to a company steeped in history and precision-driven engineering. Founded in 1889, ERKA revolutionized blood pressure measurement with the development of the very first industrially-made blood pressure measurement device. As the exclusive distributor of ERKA stehtoscopes in the U.S., Medelita is proud to offer a superior alternative in terms of ease of use, durability and functionality.
- Unmatched dual-diaphragm sound precision.
- Ergonmically shaped super-soft ear tips will cancel outside noise.
- Dual channel tubes reach each ear separately.
- Maximum sound quality and transmission at high and low frequencies.
- Wash with any standard method for sanitization.
- Pore free chromed brass surface is more resistant to bacteria.
- Classified as dermatologically safe.
- Ergonomically shaped chest-piece for hard-to reach areas.
From The Blog
When you have to balance multiple roles - as a provider, a friend, and a family member - it can be easy to find yourself accomplishing great things in one aspect of your life at the expense of the others.
Like your favorite pair of denim jeans or t-shirt, Medelita scrubs will also get softer every time you put them through the wash.
As technology advances, we’re all looking for ways we can streamline our processes and manage our time more effectively. And with such busy work schedules, physicians can benefit from these apps more than most.