Welcome to the resource guide for the TPMG lab coat program
On this page you will find three items that you can download and use to complete the ordering process:
- The order form for submission to email@example.com with as many physicians as possible by 3/16/2015.
- There will be a final submission deadline for the remainder of your physicians by 3/30/2015.
- A "Fit & Embroidery Guide" that you can distribute to physicians.
- A "Features" package which provides a summary description of each lab coat and their features & benefits.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS REGARDING THE ORDER FORM
- On each line in the first spreadsheet of the order form, enter a physician’s name, lab coat style (men’s or women’s), size preference, and confirm the first and second lines of embroidery.
- Please keep all physicians that belong to the same facility (where the lab coats will be shipped) inside a separate file.
- Within the Excel workbook you will find a tab labeled “Embroidery Info” containing a guide for maximum character limits by style and size. This indicates the limit at which a physician’s name will become partially covered up by their lab coat’s lapel.
- This lab coat order is only for TPMG physicians.
- Submit all sizing and embroidery information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3/16/2015 for an initial order and 3/30/2015.
The Order Form
Use the following link to download the order form that you can open and complete using the latest version of Microsoft Excel
The order form is currently under review and will be published pending TPMG approval. Please check back soon for an updated form.
The Fit & Embroidery Guide
Use the following link to download and open a PDF that you can save and distribute to your physicians to help them with size and embroidery selections.
Summary Of Features
Use the following link to download and open a PDF that highlights fey features of our lab coats, including a summary of benefits and a fabric demonstration.