You have no items in your shopping cart.
Look professional. Feel comfortable.
Our women's scrub pants surpass traditional unisex scrubs by incorporating advancements in fit, fabric, and functionality. Moisture-wicking is among the popular enhancements that ensure all-day comfort. A fit with a stylish flare at the hem, no-roll side panel pockets, an athletic waistband and contoured rise, and numerous sizing and color options will leave you saying: These are the best scrub pants I’ve ever worn!
- Supremely soft performance fabric.
- drirelease® material resists pilling and fading.
- FreshGuard® provides bacteriostatic, odor-free comfort.
- Ergonomic fit for ideal range of motion.
- Traditional deep reinforced side pockets.
- Home launder; no ironing required.
We’ve spent years on research and development testing a proprietary technology on the fabric interior to keep you cool, dry and comfortable, with a fabric exterior that repels fluid, soil, and stains. Our scrubs have the highest possible rating in the industry when tested for strength, soil release, and fluid repellency, which is why we proudly back up our warranty for a full year.
- Moisture wicking that keeps you cool & dry
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Eco-friendly, permanent performance
- Prevents and repels odors and organic stains
- Superior comfort keeps you 7° cooler
- Premium fabric holds shape & resists wrinkles
Allow us the opportunity to display your name and title - embroidered with prestige and perfection - in the manner you've earned. Our in-house service allows us to provide exemplary service to our customers and colleagues. We go to great lengths to ensure that each garment is perfectly sewn, inspected, and packaged. We are committed to working with you until you are 100% satisfied with your embroidery.
Name & Title Embroidery
- Text is placed above the pocket on your anatomical left
- We recommend placing title(s) after your name (Jane Smith, MD)
- Embroidered garments may not be exchanged/returned
- We will accept exchanges on errors that are our fault
- At this time, we do not provide alternative drawstring colors
- Embroidery requires 5 additional business days before shipping
- Logos are sewn directly onto garment—no patches. Depending on the logo, name & title embroidery may be sewn in a matching color.
- The one-time $150 digitization of your logo file takes 5 business days. Once completed, you’ll receive an emailed picture for your approval.
- Up to 3 total adjustments can be made—beyond 3, an additional $50 fee applies. Once approved, garments are scheduled for embroidery.
We spent years testing and developing performance fabrics and features that could withstand even the harshest of hospital laundry processes. As a result, you can wash and dry your Medelita garments at home with warm water and air, as you would the rest of your clothes.
Pre-treat Stains. See Stain Removal for product recommendations on removing specific types of stains.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle.
To preserve fabric technology, do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
Dry cleaning is not necessary.
Tumble dry low–medium heat, no dryer sheets. If laundering, ask for no starch.
No ironing is needed.
Remove from dryer early and fold or hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.