Performance scrubs that feel great and look polished even after 50 washes on the highest temperatures. Introducing a proprietary fabric technology that pushes the envelope for what's available in medical scrubs, offering a premium alternative that is extremely durable, soft and maintains a professional appearance.
COVID-19 Risk Garment Guidelines
- DO NOT SHAKE.
- Avoid shaking clothing or quick movements while undressing.
- Consider placing worn scrubs in a washable laundry bag and placing entire bag (with cinch loosened) in the washer.
- MACHINE WASH ON WARM OR HOT, NORMAL OR SANITIZE CYCLE.
- Regular laundry detergent easily disrupts the lipid layer of COVID-19.
- Chlorine bleach is not recommended and not required for COVID-19 exposed garments.
- To preserve the innovative moisture wicking and quick-dry technology, do not use liquid fabric softener.
- TUMBLE DRY NORMAL OR HOT.
- Do not use dryer sheets to avoid plugging the moisture-wicking fabric functionality.
- Dry garments completely as per CDC guidelines.
- NO IRONING NEEDED.
- Remove from dryer at end of cycle and hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.
- DRY CLEANING NOT SUGGESTED.
- Industrial laundry is recommended for hospital laundered garments.
A More Flexible Fit
2-way stretch provides a more slimming, ergonomic fit that moves with you.
A Professional Look
Feel great without looking droopy, shiny, or like you're wearing pajamas.
Moisture wicking, antimicrobial, resists odors, doesn't shrink, won't pill or fade and can be washed & dried on HOT.
A Classic Fit
A professional standard with traditional, relaxed draping like your favorite shirt and pair of chinos.
The most performance features in any scrub fabric: bacteriostatic, dries quickly, regulates body temperature & odors, resists wrinkles, pilling, and fading.
Tested To Last
Looks brand new after 50 washes under the harshest commercial laundry settings.
Please Note: Non-Stretch and Stretch collections feature a difference in fabrication, the texture and color of these two collections are not identical.
Recommended by Medical Professionals
"The cut is sophisticated yet trendy and the fabric is like performance wear and let’s not forget the antimicrobial and moisture wicking properties."
- Dr. Audrey Sue Cruz, Internal Medicine
"Super sleek, slim fit. I am blown away by the comfort. The material is flexible which is definitely good for my hectic lifestyle! Definitely the best money can buy. Even got my wife wearing them now too!"
- Tommy Martin, MD
"The cut is sophisticated yet trendy and the fabric is like performance wear and let’s not forget the antimicrobial and moisture wicking properties. The Pixel pant is right on trend and honestly I’ll be wearing these tapered pants even when I’m not at work."
- Amy Michaels Koberling, PA-C
Medelita uniforms & stethoscopes provide a professional, consistent brand promise — to the clinical team, and to the patient. Align your team and elevate your brand.
From our #medelita Colleagues
We stand behind the durability of our premium quality scrubs, backing them up with the only 1-year warranty found in uniforms. Also, we have expanded our men's and women's scrubs to include two distinct collections, offering sophisticated and subtle designer scrubs clothing in our Core scrubs collection and an alternative multi-pocket utility stretch scrub in our Element nursing scrubs collection. Our medical scrub colors and sizes are constantly expanding to include more than standard hospital colors and fits for all body types. Featuring innovative and breathable soft scrub fabric that wicks moisture and keeps you feeling comfortable and confident during any shift. Medelita scrub tops can be embroidered or monogrammed with custom logos and text for a scrub uniform that is distinctly personal and professional. Try us on and see why our nursing scrubs fit best even after years of washing and drying at home. These medical scrubs are anything but uniform. Scrubs for physicians, Dentists, veterinarians, NPs, PAs, Nurses, and healthcare professionals.