You have no items in your shopping cart.
Join a small, talented team
Medelita is currently seeking talented professionals and interns to support the growth of its e-commerce and wholesale business located in Laguna Hills, CA. The company manufactures and sells lab coats and medical apparel that is of the highest quality in fashion, form, and fit. Qualified, web-savvy, and analytical candidates will gain valuable marketing experience working in the fastest growing segment in retail: online sales. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are no current opportunities at this time. Please check back soon!
- Senior Technical Designer - Laguna Hills, CA
- Marketing / Web Sales / Advertising Intern - Laguna Hills, CA
- Product Marketing & E-Commerce Specialist - Laguna Hills, CA
- Design Support Intern - Laguna HIlls, CA
Senior Technical Designer
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Medelita, known as “the Lululemon of medical apparel,” is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, full-time Senior Technical Designer. This is an unusual opportunity with a high-growth company known as the leader in upscale performance medical apparel. This role is ideally suited for an ambitious, enthusiastic, detail oriented and proven Senior Technical Designer with significant tailored garment and performance athletic experience with outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
Medelita is not the average apparel company. We are not seasonal or line-based. Our focus is on perfecting and refining new and existing styles, ensuring fool-proof sewing in production, and upholding extremely rigorous quality standards for both company development and custom hospital orders.
**Please do not apply unless you meet the below requirements, are willing to show us you WANT this specific job, understand the Medelita brand proposition, and have taken the time to study our web site www.medelita.com. Resume alone or mass job applications will not be considered.
- 8 years (minimum) garment industry experience with pattern and design teams
- Advanced pattern making, draping, and tailored garment construction ability
- Exceptional fitting skills and en eye for detail
- Advanced pattern correction illustration experience
- 5 years (minimum) experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive experience working with and willingness to travel to off-shore factories; experienced work and travel in Asia is preferred.
- MS Office expertise
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing Technical Designers or Assistant Technical Designers
- Advanced textile engineering and performance yarn / fabric knowledge
- Bachelors of Science in Fashion (preferred) or combination of equivalent experience / education in lieu of degree
Technical Design Responsibilities
- Responsible for full life-cycle from Design to Pre-Production
- Define the fit of a garment by creating spec sheets in tech pack
- Lead 1st proto, correction proto(s), JSS and PP sample fittings with Design Team
- Accurately determine highly detailed fit issues and communicate corrections in fittings and via email or any form of communication necessary to factory partners
- Some travel may be required * Sketch and clearly define pattern corrections in Adobe Illustrator
- Assist Fabric Design and Innovation Team in evaluation, development, and sourcing of new performance fabrics
- Responsible for grading on all classifications
- Update tracking reports ensuring all target dates and obligations are met
- Maintain block library with consistent fit and construction standards
- Create and maintain the timeline for photo samples and approval
- Interact daily with suppliers to solve issues related to garment engineering
- Partner with QA as needed on bulk production and claims issues
- Train new associates in technical design responsibilities and process
- Work with Marketing to support product aesthetic and vision
- Partner with Customer Service Team to hand-off product prior to launch
Other Product Development Skills Required
- Standout organizational and planning skills with strong sense of priority
- Provide insight on development testing of fabric, trims and finished product
- Analytical ability to suggest helpful changes to merchandising line plan
- Clarify important style line aspects and strategize on how to deliver design vision at the required price point during design review meetings
- Bring fabric and trim expertise that would augment proposed design concepts
- Costing expertise through material and trim usage / BOM accuracy
- Highly competitive salary with medical insurance paid 100% by Medelita and PTO benefits
- Highly desirable location in Orange County, California
- Community healthy food, snacks, espresso and drinks always available
- A casual, fun, but hard-working family-type environment
- Located in Laguna Hills, California, 1 min off lake forest drive (close to the Irvine Spectrum)
- An upscale medical apparel company experiencing rapid growth domestically and internationally
- The most innovative, technically advanced medical apparel company in the world
- A tight-knit, small group with shared goals who enjoy collaborating and motivating each other toward exponential success
If this sounds like an excellent match for you long-term, please include a job-specific cover letter and resume, as well as examples of your work that would allow us to better understand your work ethic, qualifications, and level of expertise.
Marketing / Web Sales / Advertising Intern
Medelita is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising/web team. Our marketing department produces high quality, innovative branded collateral, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Medelita is looking for an undergraduate student in the Orange County area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Knowledge of HTML is a major plus, but not necessary as long as you're willing to learn.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Languages
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please email Joe@medelita.com:
- Detailed resume and cover letter
- A portfolio of you/ your work:
- Portfolio definition is entirely up to you but some suggestions:
- Personal background statement-how you ended up at this job post.
- A complex problem you solved and how you solved it (with examples and analysis in your choice of format).
- Portfolio definition is entirely up to you but some suggestions:
- What you want out of a career.
- Why Medelita?
- Strong examples of your leadership style.
- Be creative…
Product Marketing & E-Commerce Specialist
Medelita is the “Lululemon of medical apparel.” We specialize in high-end and technically advanced clothing for the medical industry. Our team and headquarters is fast-moving, and constantly expanding & evolving to drive global demand of our products. We invite energetic and smart individuals who want to join something extraordinary.
Medelita is currently seeking an exceptional and talented Product Marketing & E-Commerce Specialist to support its fast growing E-Commerce and international business located in Laguna Hills, CA.
BRAND IMPLEMENTATION & EVANGELISM:
- Work with the marketing team to create and ensure campaign guidelines are correctly implemented across each channel.
- Act as our brand evangelist and train international partners on the voice of the brand and the features and benefits of our products.
- Execute on multiple brand awareness campaigns through digital and traditional methods.
- Organize, attend and represent the brand to customers, partners, and distributors at local, national, and international trade events. Build and grow a community events outreach program with our regional customers.
- Build case studies for the marketing and sales teams to use to help grow our institutional customer base. Manage and grow our sales and marketing asset pipeline.
- Own and grow defined product categories:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for each new product category.
- Analyze, monitor and report on each product category’s market landscape.
- Help build the digital brand and product presence in USA:
- Link building, obtaining product reviews, and product placement. * Develop a key influencer and medical school program.
- Be accountable for accomplishing predefined KPI metrics.
AMAZON AND MARKETPLACES
- Own and grow Amazon.com North America sales
- Build the Medelita brand
- Manage Amazon advertising budget, create ads, deliver on exposure and meet ACOS targets. * Identify additional online marketplaces and growth opportunities
- Possess a mental and emotional toughness that thrives in a highly entrepreneurial setting. You must be able to deal with adversity, learn, and grow.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and fast paced team environment; A team player.
- Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- The highest level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities and also work well in teams.
- Be comfortable in a very rapidly-moving, early stage venture that’s ever-changing and highly collaborative.
- You must be able to proactively self-manage and organize your work and the communication you receive from the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Fully covered benefits (PPO Health, DMO Dental and Vision) after 30 days and PTO policy.
- A fast-paced, high growth work environment where you can grow personally and professionally.
- Unique, non-corporate company culture.
- We value all team members, providing community food in the kitchen and a casual, fun but very hard-working, family environment.
- Group activities outside the office and occasional ‘snow’ days.
- Experience influencing the fastest growing sector in the U.S. – healthcare.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and relevant materials to Joe Francisco (email@example.com).
WE WILL NOT READ YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH A COVER LETTER THAT OUTLINES YOUR VISION AND INITIAL THOUGHTS ON A STRATEGY FOR ENGAGING WITH OUR CUSTOMERS AND AT LEAST SOME INDICATION OF YOUR PAST WORK.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated intern to join our team. The right candidate is someone with a passion for high-end fashion, can be creative and organized in a fast paced environment & has the desire to learn insider knowledge in an industry that is almost untouched. The opportunities for this internship are endless.
- Review & update design details with Senior Designer / Design Director
- Work on special projects with Senior Designer
- Attend fashion fittings and provide input on design concepts
- Assist with photo shoot styling and preparation
- Assist with overall organization of the department
- Support design team with daily tasks
- Market research and take part in brainstorming meetings for creative/concept development
- Work with renowned, couture patternmaker
- Entrepreneurial spirit looking to grow in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Is passionate about design and has the desire to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can commit to 15-30 hours per week (between Monday & Friday)
Compensation & Culture
- $12-$15 hourly depending on experience
- A fast-paced, high growth work environment where you can advance both personally and professionally
- We value all team members, providing community food in the kitchen and a casual but very hard-working environment
- Unique, non-corporate company culture
- Group activities outside the office
- Experience influencing the fastest growing sector in the U.S. - healthcare
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please email Lauren@medelita.com and include these items:
- Detailed resume and cover letter
- A portfolio of you/ your work
Medelita is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans.
For ongoing careers updates, follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/medelita