You have no items in your shopping cart.
Join a small, talented team
Medelita is currently seeking talented professionals and interns to support the growth of its e-commerce and wholesale business located in Laguna Hills, CA. The company manufactures and sells lab coats and medical apparel that is of the highest quality in fashion, form, and fit. Qualified, web-savvy, and analytical candidates will gain valuable marketing experience working in the fastest growing segment in retail: online sales. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Marketing / Web Sales / Advertising Intern - Laguna Hills, CA
- Product Marketing & E-Commerce Specialist - Laguna Hills, CA
- Design Support Intern - Laguna HIlls, CA
Customer Experience and Sales Support Specialist
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
- Manage email and phone calls from high level clients and executive customers
- Using phone and email, respond to and advise customers on products and purchase related questions
- Service walk-in customers and in person sales
- Problem solve purchase issues and customer questions
- Use all means of contact to portray company values and customer care
- Collaborate with other departments like shipping, marketing, and embroidery to ensure successful execution of company operations
- Fold and prepare garments and products as necessary
- Other administrative duties include filing, cleaning, and helping to build a brand
- Technologies used: Excel, Word, Access, Inventory Management Software, Phone Systems
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
Previous work history in any of the following:
- Customer service center
- Clothing or other high end retail
- Hospitals or Physician offices
- Must be cordial, well-spoken and able to write well
- Self motivated attitude and willing to learn and get things done
- Eager to be a part of a fast paced/ growing team environment
- STRONG attention to detail
- Enjoy working with people and developing relationships
- Highly organized and prompt in deadlines
- Experience with clothing terminology a plus but not necessary (ie. Lapel, darting, princess seams etc.)
We are a small company with a startup environment. We specialize in high end and technically advanced clothing for the medical industry. Our team and headquarters is expanding to keep up with the global demand of our products, and we want to invite energetic and smart individuals who want to be a part of something extraordinary to join.
We take great care of our team and to show this we provide the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical benefits paid for
- Fully stocked break room with food and drinks
- Fun and energetic atmosphere (including company picnics and outings)
- Occasional 'fun' or 'snow' days
Please apply by sending your resume along with contact information to Careers@medelita.com
Marketing / Web Sales / Advertising Intern
Medelita is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising/web team. Our marketing department produces high quality, innovative branded collateral, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Medelita is looking for an undergraduate student in the Orange County area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Knowledge of HTML is a major plus, but not necessary as long as you're willing to learn.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Languages
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please email Joe@medelita.com:
- Detailed resume and cover letter
- A portfolio of you/ your work:
- Portfolio definition is entirely up to you but some suggestions:
- Personal background statement-how you ended up at this job post.
- A complex problem you solved and how you solved it (with examples and analysis in your choice of format).
- Portfolio definition is entirely up to you but some suggestions:
- What you want out of a career.
- Why Medelita?
- Strong examples of your leadership style.
- Be creative…
Product Marketing & E-Commerce Specialist
Medelita is the “Lululemon of medical apparel.” We specialize in high-end and technically advanced clothing for the medical industry. Our team and headquarters is fast-moving, and constantly expanding & evolving to drive global demand of our products. We invite energetic and smart individuals who want to join something extraordinary.
Medelita is currently seeking an exceptional and talented Product Marketing & E-Commerce Specialist to support its fast growing E-Commerce and international business located in Laguna Hills, CA.
BRAND IMPLEMENTATION & EVANGELISM:
- Work with the marketing team to create and ensure campaign guidelines are correctly implemented across each channel.
- Act as our brand evangelist and train international partners on the voice of the brand and the features and benefits of our products.
- Execute on multiple brand awareness campaigns through digital and traditional methods.
- Organize, attend and represent the brand to customers, partners, and distributors at local, national, and international trade events. Build and grow a community events outreach program with our regional customers.
- Build case studies for the marketing and sales teams to use to help grow our institutional customer base. Manage and grow our sales and marketing asset pipeline.
- Own and grow defined product categories:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for each new product category.
- Analyze, monitor and report on each product category’s market landscape.
- Help build the digital brand and product presence in USA:
- Link building, obtaining product reviews, and product placement. * Develop a key influencer and medical school program.
- Be accountable for accomplishing predefined KPI metrics.
AMAZON AND MARKETPLACES
- Own and grow Amazon.com North America sales
- Build the Medelita brand
- Manage Amazon advertising budget, create ads, deliver on exposure and meet ACOS targets. * Identify additional online marketplaces and growth opportunities
- Possess a mental and emotional toughness that thrives in a highly entrepreneurial setting. You must be able to deal with adversity, learn, and grow.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and fast paced team environment; A team player.
- Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- The highest level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities and also work well in teams.
- Be comfortable in a very rapidly-moving, early stage venture that’s ever-changing and highly collaborative.
- You must be able to proactively self-manage and organize your work and the communication you receive from the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Fully covered benefits (PPO Health, DMO Dental and Vision) after 30 days and PTO policy.
- A fast-paced, high growth work environment where you can grow personally and professionally.
- Unique, non-corporate company culture.
- We value all team members, providing community food in the kitchen and a casual, fun but very hard-working, family environment.
- Group activities outside the office and occasional ‘snow’ days.
- Experience influencing the fastest growing sector in the U.S. – healthcare.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and relevant materials to Joe Francisco (email@example.com).
WE WILL NOT READ YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH A COVER LETTER THAT OUTLINES YOUR VISION AND INITIAL THOUGHTS ON A STRATEGY FOR ENGAGING WITH OUR CUSTOMERS AND AT LEAST SOME INDICATION OF YOUR PAST WORK.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated intern to join our team. The right candidate is someone with a passion for high-end fashion, can be creative and organized in a fast paced environment & has the desire to learn insider knowledge in an industry that is almost untouched. The opportunities for this internship are endless.
- Review & update design details with Senior Designer / Design Director
- Work on special projects with Senior Designer
- Attend fashion fittings and provide input on design concepts
- Assist with photo shoot styling and preparation
- Assist with overall organization of the department
- Support design team with daily tasks
- Market research and take part in brainstorming meetings for creative/concept development
- Work with renowned, couture patternmaker
- Entrepreneurial spirit looking to grow in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Is passionate about design and has the desire to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can commit to 15-30 hours per week (between Monday & Friday)
Compensation & Culture
- $12-$15 hourly depending on experience
- A fast-paced, high growth work environment where you can advance both personally and professionally
- We value all team members, providing community food in the kitchen and a casual but very hard-working environment
- Unique, non-corporate company culture
- Group activities outside the office
- Experience influencing the fastest growing sector in the U.S. - healthcare
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please email Lauren@medelita.com and include these items:
- Detailed resume and cover letter
- A portfolio of you/ your work
Medelita is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans.
For ongoing careers updates, follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/medelita