PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE AND PERSONALIZED STYLE
Designed by a female clinician with over a decade working in emergency medicine, Medelita women’s scrubs are thoughtfully designed for maximum durability, functional performance, and effortless professional style. Browse a distinct selection of scrub sets for women made with high-performance stretch and non-stretch fabrics.
Best Selling Women's Scrubs
COVID-19 Risk Garment Guidelines
- DO NOT SHAKE.
- Avoid shaking clothing or quick movements while undressing.
- Consider placing worn scrubs in a washable laundry bag and placing entire bag (with cinch loosened) in the washer.
- MACHINE WASH ON WARM OR HOT, NORMAL OR SANITIZE CYCLE.
- Regular laundry detergent easily disrupts the lipid layer of COVID-19.
- Chlorine bleach is not recommended and not required for COVID-19 exposed garments.
- To preserve the innovative moisture wicking and quick-dry technology, do not use liquid fabric softener.
- TUMBLE DRY NORMAL OR HOT.
- Do not use dryer sheets to avoid plugging the moisture-wicking fabric functionality.
- Dry garments completely as per CDC guidelines.
- NO IRONING NEEDED.
- Remove from dryer at end of cycle and hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.
- DRY CLEANING NOT SUGGESTED.
- Industrial laundry is recommended for hospital laundered garments.
A More Flexible Fit
2-way stretch provides a more slimming, ergonomic fit that moves with you.
A Professional Look
Feel great without looking droopy, shiny, or like you're wearing pajamas.
Moisture wicking, antimicrobial, resists odors, doesn't shrink, won't pill or fade and can be washed & dried on HOT.
A Classic Fit
A professional standard with traditional, relaxed draping like your favorite shirt and pair of chinos.
The most performance features in any scrub fabric: bacteriostatic, dries quickly, regulates body temperature & odors, resists wrinkles, pilling, and fading.
Tested To Last
Looks brand new after 50 washes under the harshest commercial laundry settings.
Please Note: Non-Stretch and Stretch collections feature a difference in fabrication, the texture and color of these two collections are not identical.