Laennec Classic Fit Lab Coat
Staple Piece. Wear on repeat. A group-order-favorite, this three-button lab coat, with a slightly looser fit for limitless layering, provides utilitarian value with plenty of pocket space, pant-access hand vents and performance fabric with a soft-hand feel and durable wear.
Medelita is the only medical apparel company with the level of confidence in our quality to provide a guarantee on all products we make for 365 days from the delivery date. If any of our products don't meet your expectations, send them back within one year from the date your order was received - for repair or replacement.
We offer free returns on all orders over $100 sent to the U.S. There is no obligation to try on products before deciding on which ones to keep. Simply login to your account to print a free return label anytime.
Laennec Lab Coat
Designed to fit like a men's blazer in combination with necessary ergonomics for comfort and ideal range of motion
- The Laennec men’s lab coat is a true classic fit, defined as loose and relaxed yet tailored and high-end in appearance and functionality.
- Laennec is pocket-rich style that is extremely embroidery friendly, boasting more chest room than the slim-fit men’s lab coat styles.
- Laennec is offered in sizes 34 – 54, which is the broadest size offering of all Medelita coats. Also unique to Laennec is the presence of hand access vents, not present on other lab coat styles.
In choosing a men’s high-performance lab coat style, major differentiators are:
- Stretch fabric (Cushing, Osler and Bernard) v. non-stretch fabric (Laennec, Wilson)
- Length (longest to shortest = Wilson, Laennec, Cushing and Osler are same length, then Bernard)
- Classic fit (Laennec) v. slim-fit (Bernard, Osler, Cushing Wilson)
- Within the slim-fit category, slimmest to relaxed-slim = Bernard, Osler, Cushing, Wilson)