Our original lab coats for women revolutionized the industry with refined, professional styles and empowering silhouettes. From classic to slim fit, it's designed to give an appearance worthy of your aptitude.
Premium (M3) Lab Coats
Previously named M3, featuring advanced performance features and premium functionality. Lab coat construction is purposefully designed to flatter all body types.
All of our lab coats offer elevated styling with details like French-finished seams, tasteful trims, and ergonomic tailoring, as well as impeccable performance with one-of-a-kind durable fabric with hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties. Shop fashionable and functional lab coats that are luxuriously soft and delightfully low maintenance, leaving you looking and feeling professional and confident all day long.
PerformanceModern and sporty, these women’s lab coats offer the same soft, bright white durability, fluid-repellency, and ease of care found in all of our lab coats with a more basic approach to sizing and fabric.
COVID-19 Risk Garment Guidelines
- DO NOT SHAKE.
- Avoid shaking clothing or quick movements while undressing.
- Consider placing worn scrubs in a washable laundry bag and placing entire bag (with cinch loosened) in the washer.
- MACHINE WASH ON WARM OR HOT, NORMAL OR SANITIZE CYCLE.
- Regular laundry detergent easily disrupts the lipid layer of COVID-19.
- Chlorine bleach is not recommended and not required for COVID-19 exposed garments.
- To preserve the innovative moisture wicking and quick-dry technology, do not use liquid fabric softener.
- TUMBLE DRY NORMAL OR HOT.
- Do not use dryer sheets to avoid plugging the moisture-wicking fabric functionality.
- Dry garments completely as per CDC guidelines.
- NO IRONING NEEDED.
- Remove from dryer at end of cycle and hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.
- DRY CLEANING NOT SUGGESTED.
- Industrial laundry is recommended for hospital laundered garments.
From our #medelita Colleagues
Our founder, Lara Francisco, PA-C, was tired of wearing unisex lab coats that fit poorly with abrasive fabric and couldn't understand why all the gender-specific options for women looked like pajamas or something out of a costume catalog. She developed a new lab coat for women that was better than any lab coat ever invented and improved it over time, adding a proprietary technology on the fabric interior to keep you cool, dry and comfortable, with a fabric exterior that repels fluid, soil, and stains.
Our feminine lab coats have the highest possible rating in the industry when tested for strength, soil release, and fluid repellency, which is why we now proudly back up our warranty for a full year. All of our lab coats for women come in three different fits: a classic fit for a little more space throughout the chest and hips, a slim fit for a polished, sleek look, and the first ever petite fit lab coat for professionals of smaller statures (like our founder). Try one on for yourself and you'll feel the difference, then wash it at home on any cycle and you'll see just how durable and amazing this fabric really is.