The Christmas Elf is something we all know and love, but we put our own spin on this fun tradition by creating MEDELITA lab coats for our mischievous little friends from the North Pole. Our hope is to spread holiday cheer in your reels and posts on social media! In the spirit of the season, we're selecting the silliest Elf medical mischief pic and gifting $2500 to the winner's charity of choice.
- Name and dress your elf in your mini MEDELITA lab coat.
- Snap and share a pic of your elf in a medical setting doing something mischievous.
- Enter by tagging @medelita.co with #MedelitaElf and #ContestEntry
Contest runs November 26, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
Winner to be announced on New Year's Day, January 1, 2022.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. RECEIVE A MEDELITA ELF LAB COAT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow all contest rules, tag #MedelitaElf and tag @medelita.co on Instagram and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of MEDELITA, its subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MEDELITA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 26, 2021, 12:00AM EST and ending December 31, 2021, 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by December 31, 2021, 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the gifted item provided, posting a photo on your social media channels with #MedelitaElf and #ContestEntry, and tagging @medelita.co in the photo and/or caption. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MEDELITA. You may enter multiple times. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MEDELITA.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will select the charity of their choice to be gifted $2500 USD. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by MEDELITA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at MEDELITA’s discretion. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to MEDELITA, and the value of any prize awarded to the Winner’s Charity selection may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner and Charity are responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. The charity selected must provide MEDELITA with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from MEDELITA will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for MEDELITA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Company and Community vote under the supervision of MEDELITA. Winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. MEDELITA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MEDELTIA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (photo), You understand and agree that MEDELITA, anyone acting on behalf of MEDELITA and MEDELITA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of MEDELITA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MEDELITA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which MEDELITA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: MEDELITA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MEDELITA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, MEDELITA may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MEDELITA. MEDELITA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MEDELITA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, MEDELITA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless MEDELITA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is MEDELITA 23456 South Pointe Drive Laguna Hills CA 92653 United States.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by MEDELITA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.